You Know How to Whistle, Don't You?

"You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything, and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow." - Lauren Bacall, To Have and Have Not

Monday, November 28, 2005

Renamed, Redefined

Lacking the time and interest needed to write movie reviews, I was never posting here. So I decided to rename the blog and use it to keep track of various things I'm interested in. Movies, yes, but also perfume, wine, books, music and all sorts of other essential luxuries.

Whatever I write will be mostly for my own records, but who am I kidding? I can't publish anything on the internet and not be thinking of an audience, however miniscule or mythical. So if you happen to stumble across this place and like or hate anything you read, give me a shout in the comments. Nice to know you're here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home